I. General Terms
- The administrator of the personal data of the Service Users (“Administrator”) is PGE Polska Grupa Energetyczna S.A., based in Warsaw (00-496), ul. Mysia 2.
- The content of the Service constitutes the property of the Administrator and is legally protected.
- This internet service is purely informative. PGE Polska Grupa Energetyczna S.A. makes every effort to ensure that the presented data is complete and up to date.
- In order to use the Service, the User should have a computer or device with software for browsing internet sites and access to the internet. The Service is accessible through the most popular internet browsers.
- The Administrator declares that the Service’s pages are free of content violating third party rights or the existing provisions of law, especially content containing information that give rise to or constitute a threat to the privacy or safety of any persons, containing information that promotes unlawful activities or behaviours or are abusive, constitutes a threat, are inappropriate, defamatory or slanderous, incites racism, persecution on ethnic, cultural or religious grounds, promotes or supports criminal activities, violates third party rights, including intellectual property rights or constitutes another form of violating legally protected interests.
- The provision of data is voluntary however a lack thereof might make it impossible to use the Service.
II. Data collection purpose
The personal data of the Service Users will be processed in accordance with art. 6 sec. 1 letter f) RODO – processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator – providing access to the Service and its use as well as facilitating contacts with the Administrator through the contact form available within the Service.
III. Right of access
- In the events and on the rules specified in generally applicable personal data protection laws, Users have the right to access their data and receive copies, to rectification (correction) or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning the data subject and to object to processing as well as the right to data portability and the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- The Administrator reserves the right to refuse the removal of a user’s data if its retention is necessary to pursue claims or is required by applicable provisions of law.
IV. Data recipients
- The personal data of the Users will be provided to authorised institutions, designated by the provisions of law, and processing entities providing services to the Administrator.
- Personal data will not be provided to a third country or an international organisation.
- Only the Administrator’s authorised employees and partners have direct access to the personal data collected by the Administrator.
V. Protecting and safeguarding personal data
The Administrator declares that it processes the Users’ personal data in accordance with RODO and that it uses technical and organisational measures to ensure the protection of data being processed appropriately to the threats and the category of data protection, and especially protects the Users’ personal data against disclosure to unauthorised persons, loss or damage.
VI. Automated decision-making
We note that as part of processing the data referred to above decisions will not be made in an automated manner and the Users’ data will not be profiled in the meaning of RODO, subject to point VII below.
VII. Cookies mechanism
- Cookies are used to ensure the proper functioning of the Service and are stored on the User’s computer during use of the Service. Cookies are text files that allow PGE Group’s server to correctly present the data located in this service. Cookies are used solely for internal purposes to optimise the service in terms of efficiency and for statistical analysis. The Administrator does not collect cookies for the purposes of User identification.
- Turning cookies on or off depends on browser configuration and may be performed independently by the User.
- In accordance with the existing laws, the User has the right to decide on the scope of cookies’ access to its computer by selecting the cookies in the browser.
How to manage cookies – instructions from browser providers:
Mozilla Firefox: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/privacy/websites/
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- The Administrator reserves the right to change, remove or modify the Service’s functions or properties and to discontinue its operation, transfer rights to the Service and perform any legal activities allowed by the existing provisions of law. Activities being performed by the Administrator may not breach user rights.
IX. Contact with the Administrator
In matters pertaining to personal data protection, you may contact PGE S.A.’s Data Protection Inspector: email@example.com or at the registered office address indicated in point I of this Policy.
Date: 25 May 2018.pdf